Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need, Want and Demand

It's November now! 1 more month to the end of 2009. The unexpected and sudden decision about my study life has led me to Monash. I WANT a major in banking and finance. That is why I'm at there. Life has undergone a 360 degrees change since I enter there. Studying is getting tougher, assignments are dragging me to the lost world, excellent grades are losing grips from my palm.
-
Honestly, I will be missing Monash for this coming 3 months break. I won't be able to see someone whom I wish to see all the while. Hopefully the person is staying for me next year in Sunway XD
-
Anyway, a few things that inspired me to do during this 3 months break:
The first thing that came across to my mind was shopping! I WANT to expand my wardrobe clothings! Well I'm waiting for all of you all to finish the finals and join me the shophaholic world! =)


According to my friends, my stomash is very elastic. It is the measurement of responsiveness of the quantity of food in my stomach XD. I WANT scrumptious food! I WANT everything that is nice and fill in my stomach at the same time and reach the maximum elasticity of my stomach! =)


I NEED to have a great shout! I WANT karaoke! Though I don't know most of the Chinese songs, but I will join the crowd but shouting! Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do ~~~ lalala~




I am DEMANDing for a new camera! Recently I spotted one affordable model from Sony. After a great scan from the Sony retailer yesterday, my final thought is NOT TO BUY that model. It looks bulky and the quality of picture is not as good as what I expected. So I switched my target to the nicer ones but at the same time, my budget has switched. =S Wong Kah Kei, I need your professional advice :P



My purchasing power is slightly better this month. Backed by purchasing power, obviously I will DEMAND a new specs! After tonnes of criticism, there's nothing that will hold me back to change a new specs! :P Who is available to accompany me? I need comments on my new frame though =)



Of course, I WANT trips.


I NEED some time to have a peace in mind. Try to reflect what had actually made us smile and cry in the day. We will never know what is going to happen tomorrow. Do not do things that will make yourself to regret in your life. Appreciate what God has given to us.



Lastly, I WANT eyebag free! I WANT dark circles free! So I NEED to sleep now! Night. =)

No comments: