Monday, September 07, 2009

YY had a bad hair day...

Was doing my macroeconmics assignment halfway and I phoned Felicia to ask about it. She was halfway done and only left one question. The next minute she was telling me: Continue the work at night, I'm going out for tea.
-
Her words were very strong indeed. She was a great influencer. In marketing concept, the meaning of influencer is a person who views or advice carry some weight in making the final buying decision. As for her case, she did a really great job, because the next moment, I phoned Suet Fong and asked her out. I couldn't stay at home any longer =P
-
So I went to pick her up and we spent our day at one the shops at Kuchai.

Her ice blended green tea. The taste is very strong leading to bitterness. Sry for recommending!

This is nice. My chocolate ice-blended =)




Okay let me relate back to my title of the post. It was a very last minute plan when I called her up for tea. She just came down from Genting and I tied my hair like idiot at home for the whole day. Due to my excitement of meeting her (LOL), I just untied my hair without combing and flew to her house. Well the main reason was, I was getting impatient staying at home and facing the ASSIGNMENT non-stop. So yea. =)




This is a nice and cosy environment. =P



Hmmm, to wrap up the post la =P
Btw, my facebook is flooded with all the tagging of pictures from the stalker's list and ALL YOUR FRIENDS lists. My inbox is getting overloaded too due to the comments >.<
-
Okay la, more updates soon. Second last assignment in my semester due this Friday! Wheee =D

No comments: