Sunday, September 13, 2009

Laughing is the best medicine

Well maybe you guys don't find it funny. However, if you eye-witnessed the whole incident, you'll laugh your ass out. Really! This is one of the interruptions that made us procrastinated on our assignment at Felicia's house last week.
-
She was supposed to reply on her friend's comment. Somehow that particular sentence posted at her own wall and indicated she loves her own post. The whole world saw. =)

The whole world going to see this again here =)


It's very random of me. Dying for TONG YUEN and I made it! =) Very random right? Please don't call me sopo after reading this. I've been called to be a SOPO very frequent these days =(
-



=D
-
Ok la, before wrapping up this post, I would like to share something here. Today is Chan WJ's birthday. I have not texted him till now. So around 3pm just now, he phoned me giving the excuse that he wanted to ask about the marketing submission HAHAHA. He wanted me to wish him la! So obviousssssss =P :P
-
Same class for the whole foundation course last year. We didn't TALK at all. Not even HI BYE those to each other till the last semester of our foundation, we only managed to be HI BYE friends. Don't ask me why, I also don't know. LOL. Till now, he is one of my closest friends in Monash LOL.
-

Stole this picture from his friendster because this is the best picture he got since he's bad at camwhoring =P Faster do something to your hair in order for you to be like the above picture, again. HAHAHA! Happy Birthday!

No comments: