Saturday, September 12, 2009

I can't think of the title

As I said, the very first and last group assignment for this year- Money and Capital market. 4 members in total. Took almost a week to finish it. 2 days staying at Felicia's house to complete it, 2 days of continuous laughing, 2 days of private talk, 2 days of sleeping late. Finally, it has reached THE END.
Wednesday wasn't really a productive night due to some complications on the assignment. We dragged the process all the way till 4 something in the morning.
-
We skipped macroeconomics lecture on Thursday morning and only proceed to the tutorial at 3pm till 5 pm. Felicia had a birthday celebration dinner for her friends after that. Instead of joining her, I asked Chan WJ to pick me up for dinner after his futsal. He only reached at 7 something ==

7 something in Monash and my hunger was terrible that time =(
-

The first stop at Nando's as always. Due to puasa, the crowd was predictable and the waiter insisted us to wait for another half and hour to get a table. We left and headed to Pasta Zanmai, AGAIN for me.



-
After eating, went back to Felicia's home and camwhore for a while before doing our work. Guess what, I'm not afraid of dogs anymore! Ok la, I'm not afraid of puppy =P Recall the first day I reached her doorstep, I was shouting as if I was witnessing something gross when her dogs were barking and surrounding me.
-
Very cute la the puppy =D

Felicia

-
We only resume our work OFFICIALLY at 12am due to all the laughings and I couldn't resist the temptation of signing in my msn. Of course, facebook as well.
-
Due date was 5pm yesterday for this assignment. After attending the replacement lecture for business law at 9am-11am, we continued the final touch up process for the work. Finally, we managed to hand in the assignment after all sort of obstacles. Gosh, I'm done =) Thanks Hanyin for eveything =)
-
I was supposed to go out on Friday after the assignment. The SOMEBODY was telling me he got tonnes of work plus presentation due next week. So the plan ceased =(
-
Somehow somewhat something made me asking Suet Fong out. She asked me to join her friends for dinner after her lecture at 6pm. "After eating, we should start our marketing weekly submission" - She said. So, I planned to stay overnight at her house. Gosh, 3 days straight not going back my home sweet home, my parents miss me to the maximum =P
-
Stuck to this while waiting her Human Resource Management lecture to end.

Since it was Friday, the traffic jam was terrible from our way from Sunway to Damansara. Plus, we took the wrong way. We reached the destination nearly 8pm. The pictures will do the talking.
-











=D

Suet Fong

Kenneth



-
Mirrors are wonders =P
-



Yang Wei, Kenneth LOL

Yang Wei, Suet Fong

Suet Fong, Kenneth

...............

=P



-
Well, it's very normal for our plan to fail. Didn't start on our marketing weekly submission and went to sleep instead hahaha.
-
Before ending my post, show you people my poor toes. Stupid shoes were the cause. People around me kept on repeating the same thing: Where got people wear shoes until like that! First time seeing that! ZZZ
-
=(

=( =( =(
=
Stop here! A short relief next week. LAST assignment due on Hari Raya that week. I'm still counting! =D

No comments: