Sunday, September 20, 2009

I don't know why

Purpose of blogging? I really don't know. It's not that I want the public to know about my personal life. It's just a way for me to kill the boredom or release stress perhaps? I'm not really sure about that too. Hmmm on Monday, while waiting for Hanyin to finish her presentation stuff, we walked up to the third floor of the library just to STAND because there were no more seats.



-
After she has settled her stuff, headed to Pyramid for lunch. Kimberly and Lee Ying joined. The surprise was a success for WJ's birthday at Nando's.


-


Wednesday, after two lectures, Pyramid again for some missions. We had lunch at Sushi Zanmai before that.


-


That girl with the forever same action for a better view since her hair is irritating =P




Hanyin, Felicia




While waiting


-


After we had accomplished our mission shortly, shopping time! =D



Thursday, I just found out that the library is the most strategic place to take pictures! The lightings plus the effects are just compatible with my phone. LOL.


-



Nah, see =P


-


The sudden downpour made my life miserable. Crawling back from night market.


-


Friday, met up with friends from Taylor's. The main mission was to celebrate for WJ. Had a movie while waiting for him to end his class at 4.30pm. Basically I was the one who asked everyone of them out. Asking them not to reveal the truth. Asking them not to leak out any info.
Doing all these just to give him another surprise.


-


After all the troubles,


after all the mess,


after days of personal messages in MSN,


after some phone calls,


after uncountable text messages,


-


THE SURPRISE WASN'T A SURPRISE ANYMORE.


-


Initially the plan was still a suspense to WJ I supposed. Though he was suspecting too, yet the plan could be carry on if he didn't meet Jenn Shyang.


-


The world is very small. The parking lots in Pyramid are even SMALLER. WJ's car was parked beside Jenn Shyang's car and they bumped to each other. == The truth has revealed finally after all my efforts of hiding it. It was so hard for me to endure the laughings at that scenario where both of them stood together and waiting for my arrival. I had to pretend that I met the Taylor's people coincidently.


-


-


After a short blowing cake session at Kim Gary, I met up with LSF and dinner at The Gardens.


-







-


I wasn't in good condition on Friday. I felt dizzy and no appetite. So we cancelled our plan of watching movie and went for window shopping instead. Understand the meaning of shopaholic! =P


Thank god I was in normal condition yesterday. Managed to catch up a movie at Mid Valley. A fully occupied week for me. It's time for me to get back to my Uni work! 1 marketing submission due on this coming Wednesday. 1 macroeconomics mid semester test, 1 final major marketing assignment, 1 presentation all due on THURSDAY. Sem break, faster la =(
-


Felicia: Don't be silly la you. I won't get offended on what you said. I just know what kind of person you are. =) Get well soon!

No comments: