Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Everything Pays Off

On a random day, Jess texted me saying that there're promoter jobs available for Antabax soap on weekend. Something just made me texted the agent and I got the promoter job. I promoted for Clear Shampoo instead of Antabax soap at Carrefour, Mid Valley. The thing was, I worked for weekendS, not weekend. The project lasted for 1 whole month. On 30th August 2009, after 8 working days, 10 working hours STANDING per day, 2 hours of rocket-like speed break time per day, my working task has accomplished successfully! =D
-
My first promoter job. 1st day of work was really frustrating and led to ineffectiveness. However, I managed to sell 90++ shampoos on my first week. A nice start!



The shelve I've been arranging, calculating, promoting for a month.

Besides promoting and calculating stocks, I had to replenish the stocks if I got extra time


My variety of food for a month

I was alone for the FIRST week I worked. My highest sales was also during my FIRST week. During the SECOND week, my sales slightly dropped a little due to another existence of promoter from Sunsilk. THIRD week, my sales dropped even more because there was another promoter from Dove. @@ Btw, Clear Shampoo, Sunsilk and Dove are under the same company, Unilever. So, whatever happens, whether my Clear Shampoos weren't as sellable as my FIRST week's performance, the profits will still go to the same company. ==
-
Ever wonder why my sales dropped? Partly it's due to Puasa where not many people shopping in Carrefour. I think? The major factor was, 3 of us talked non-stop. ==
Slyvia, Pui Yin

3 of us again




The Dove Girl and Sunsilk Girl

The final week of mine, which was on Sunday, left me and the Dove girl. Honestly, I didn't put 100% initiative, not even 80% or 70% of it to promote Clear Shampoo to customers. I couldn't wait for my final OFF on that day. LOL. However, I managed to sell 45++ shampoos. Not bad huh? =P
According to her, I'm the Soh Poh == Who looks more soh here =P

Pui Yin

This is what I get in return. =(

Nice knowing both of you. We had a great laughing time. =) Not to forget, thanks LSF for purposely coming to Mid Valley just to have dinner with me. =)
Tata!

No comments: