Friday, July 01, 2011

.

This is the second time. I never thought of mend it back because I believe if there is first and second time, there must be the third time. Perhaps this is the best solution for the both. I did force myself to cry but I failed. I strongly believe that, I’m too tired of all these.

When I was in anger during the decision, all those negative thoughts flushing into my mind. Thinking you’re just treating me as a fool an experiment a toy.

When I’m slightly chill like now, I have a clearer picture in my mind. I chose to believe my instinct. Not to say that I’m 100% understanding you, but girls’ sixth sense cannot be neglected as well. After analysing all the conversations we had, I truly think you did a very tough decision too. You didn’t want me to suffer for a long period. You think by tighten me down it’s a selfish attitude. You didn’t want us to commit into a relationship for nothing in return. Because one word, you CARE.

No matter how harsh your words are, no matter how wrong our timing is, no matter how the decision will affect us, I hope time will heal.  I also believe, the way you express yourself to me, the main factor is you want me to let you go firmly.

Everyone out there will be thinking how stupid am I by siding you though how wrong you express yourself to me, again, I’m the one who had communicated with you these few months, day and night. I somehow, thinking, what you did, is to protect me. If you think we’ll definitely suffer in these 2 years, holding back is the best, I respect you.

Nobody knows what will happen in these upcoming years. We still have a super long pathway to go. If we’re meant to be together, perhaps these two years will be the time to test our fate. We just have to follow what God has planned for us. If we’re just not right for each other, dream will be the best word to describe our fairy tale. 

Till here.

No comments: