Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tik Tok

Time is running fast and I am going to start my final semester of my uni life (HOPEFULLY IT’S MY FINAL ONE) this week. I am getting rid of my study life SOON =)

I had a great talk with my friend last Friday night at my poolside. Everyone loves to kill their time at my poolside as well perhaps it’s an ideal place to have conversations.

Her words really gave me a strike in mind - 珍惜眼前人。

The past will be a reminiscence. The future? We can’t foresee that. So the most important thing is our present life now.

Always ask yourself a question: Why God gave the opportunity for us to meet?

Always stick this question into your mind when you met someone you really care for.

Always appreciate what you have now.

Never make a decision that will make yourself regret.

As we will not know what will happen tomorrow. So why worry? Live your life to the fullest now is the most important thing now.

Good day =)

No comments: