Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bang

I can foresee that my July will be a super draggy lengthy crawling month (Ignoring the facts that results will be out on the 2nd week of July).

I wish that I could be more optimistic telling myself YES I WILL PASS all the subjects this semester. But there is this lousy subject where everyone thinks it’s not as hard as I thought with cheat sheets during examination, causing the obstruction for me to confidently say YES I WILL DEFINITELY PASS ALL. The only thing I can do now is to pray hard. My luck. My faith. Oh Gosh.

Girls are all fickle minded. VERY. The very moment you agree with something, the next moment you’ll have different perception. I am one of them. I chose a harder pathway for myself. Perhaps this is fated and I have to survive in it.

Another thing, I miss my long hair all of a sudden. The thing is, I got the urge to cut my hair even shorter yesterday. I’m just so so so fickle!

 

DSC02323

I miss my long hair =(

No comments: