Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ask for More…

Sometimes life can be that simple. The art of happiness could be created when you see good food! :D

DSC04447

 

More…….

 

DSC04450

 

AND MORE!

 

DSC04449

 

Sometimes admiring the nature’s beauty is a relaxation of mind. This flower is really an impressive achievement by my mother. It’s actually a flowerless plant when she bought it. Somehow her effort of taking care of the plant gave her a miracle of her green thumb. This incident always implying in my mind that nothing is impossible. Lol.

DSC03305

 

Sometimes you tend to give yourself hope. Every morning is the beginning of hope. Checking on the phone is the first thing to do in the morning to give yourself hope. Although disappointments are mostly the outcome I get, yet I won’t stop myself from having the little tiny hope. Ok I’m definitely living in denial. Stupid is the best word to describe me now.

DSC04638

 

Sometimes life can’t be as that simple as you thought. Just like now, I’m in a deep dilemma whether I should keep my hair long or cut it shorter. LOL.

DSC03214

 

TIll here.

Oh, what are we doing?
We are turning into dust
Playing house in the ruins of us
Running back through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When it's too late, too late
Oh, it tears me up….

No comments: