Monday, August 01, 2011

August is here.

relax

It’s like I was being encircled with all negative chi in the month of July. All the unfavourable energy gave me a strong push which made me gone through a tough and lengthy month. A super long July. Thank God it’s a new month now. I believe all these negative chi will become all positive chi in this coming month! Lol. Optimistic enough TYY.

 

Well to be very frank mathematics is the only thing I am expertise on among all the subjects that I’m taking in my entire life of study. Not to say I’m fantabulous in it, it’s the only criteria I can score. Remember a chapter that we’ve learned before with WHAT IF, ONLY IF, IF AND ONLY IF something like this? Perhaps we can solve in Mathematics well, but it’s hard to determine what will happen if WHAT IF, ONLY IF, IF AND ONLY IF in our life.

What if I never leave Taylor’s?

What if I never go Monash?

What if I never hit the club?

 

Unsolvable questions. It’s destined. There’re wonderful and bitter memories as well in all these WHAT IF situations. I’m hoping for the best of quality of life now. 

 

Hello August!   : )

No comments: