Friday, August 07, 2009

Summing Up

Wednesday right after lecture, I suggested to have our lunch at A & W because it's the 45th anniversary for them and I SAW the newspaper cutting that they're having 45% off on their food. We ended up eating at this restaurant at Pyramid because we didn't see any promotional offer outside the A&W shop besides the balloons indicating it's the 45th anniversary. =S





The drinks and desserts in this restaurant are very nice indeed =D




But the food was just above average. To me la.



The EXTRA SUPER DUPER HOT CHILLI soup base for our mini hotpot. It's SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY HOT that it has caused my tears to flow non-stop =S
-
After eating, we still have to go back Uni for Business Law lecture. I tell you, this is the worst lecture I've ever been in my life. I don't understand at all what the lecturer is saying and I don't have the interest to concentrate. I thought of skipping this lecture next time. =S


People look, it's proven =S




Had a short relieve though it's just a 5 min break

Better picture right Kerr Kay =P I mean me =P
-
-
Went to hand in my very first assignment this morning. After that, we went to meet up with this girl at Pyramid. As usual, we are so aimless and direction-less when it comes to the eating place. In the end, Kim Gary is the place. Spent hours there just to gossip LOL.




-
Erm basically I was planning a meet up thing with some of our friends from different classes of TBF last year. Yea I'm a LOUSY organizer I KNOW. We planned the meet up since LAST YEAR till now. Out of expectation, we actually BUMPED to each other at Topshop LOL. I couldn't remember who was telling me something like this: say plan plan plan, plan till now, now no need plan la, bump into each other edi. =S
Pls, next Friday is the day ok? =P
-
I was actually forcing this guy to pose for me since I didn't see him wearing LONG pants for ages. HAHAHA.


Till here. Lalala~

No comments: