Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Negligence!

Yay! I'm no longer a P licence driver! I'm getting another P! As in I'm no longer in trial period(Percubaan), I'm a Professional driver! =P
-
I don't know what stimulated my nerves to check my validity period for my P license yesterday. It's already due on 1st of August and I was still driving and speeding without knowing that my license had expired. Phoned my driving instructor and asked about the details like WHERE WHAT WHEN WHY to renew my license. He warned me not to drive on the road once my license was due. I remained silent when he said that. =S Of course, lecture from my mum and aunty as well, emphasizing that I've no responsibility on my own stuff. Aiyo. ZZZ.



Law is driving me crazy! Tell you people, this subject is another management to me, I guess it's even worse than management. =(

No comments: