Friday, August 21, 2009

Insufficient

Sorry people. My blogging frequency is deteriotating. From almost daily updates, it has fallen to almost weekly updates. The main reason is I am busy.... and lazy =) I've been logging into my blogger's account for a few times, but I just couldn't dig out anything from my mind to blog. Yea, laziness will lead to rustiness to my brain =O.

-

MONDAY

My eyes were swollen and I had to wear my specs for lecture. I got 3 contrasting comments from my friends.

-

One saying that I looked really pale and restless, that was why I needed the specs to act as an obscure.

-

The other say I look like a professional with my specs on LOL

-

Lastly, 1 fella telling me in a very straight forward way: Take off your specs la! =S

-

CONCLUSION: Everyone has different perception

Had pizzas for lunch.
-

Aunty came from Sabah. Went to meet up with her and my cousin after my class. Had dinner with them and headed to Pyramid after that. In the end, I didn't do any productive work at night. I abandoned my law tutorial work and went online if I'm not mistaken. LOL.

-

TUESDAY

I was quite late for my law tutorial class at 1pm. As usual, my mind is in the dreamland when it comes to LAW. NO interest to find out. NO initiative to learn. NO motivation. But I want a NO in failing. Sigh.

-

After class, a friend of mine dated me for a drink:




I love the green tea wei =D
WEDNESDAY
-
My initial plan since last week was to have a nice watch on THE PROPOSAL. Due to certain circumstances, my plan failed. =( And sorry for making you attended the lecture on Monday because of my stupid promise, Chan WJ. After money and capital market lecture at 11am, headed to Mid Valley to meet up with my friend.
-
This is the place! I ordered the exactly same set as I ordered the last round I went. I just love the pan pizza thing. You can smell the aroma of it, you can TASTE the aroma of it. Serious! =)
-










Yes I'm quite outdated, this show was average to me. Perhaps it's just so not my type.
THURSDAY
-
Macroeconomics lecture started at 9.30 am and it ended 2 hours later. I had long hour break from then till 3pm. This is what we do if we didn't go out for lunch. Just by roaming around in the library LOL:
=
I'm actually wasting the Uni's resources. As in the mask. We actually took it for fun while most of them are really wearing it as a protection and prevention. I guess this is the first and the last time I'm taking the mask. Provided I'm 100% healthy! Hopefully! =D
-
Nah, to wrap up this post! =P

No comments: