Tuesday, August 11, 2009

JIn Gak!

I'm still having tutorials to do but I've decided to give myself a rest today since the work is not due tomorrow. I'm craving for chocolate since yesterday. At last I couldn't stand it and I went to Giant after my lecture at 5pm just now just to grab some chocolates back =D
-

Was telling my friend that I'm going to spend my day chatting non-stop. And yes I'm doing that haha. And somehow this guy gave me the inspiration to blog about this. Why? Because he is telling the whole world that he is JIN GAK! =P I'm not going to clarify more on the further details, overall, he is JIN GAK! =O

-

I'm skipping law lecture tomorrow! Just to catch a movie. LOL. Ok la till here. More updates soon =)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

jin gak... if in canto, means evil.. if that was meant to be canto la.. lol.. =)

kenwooi.com