Saturday, August 06, 2011

Today is Saturdayyyy

Assignments lining up. But my mood is just exactly the same as this song. =/

 

Rather than textbooks, these are the best to kill my time. It’s better to read all these on my bed with a chilling environment. Procrastination is feeling great now. ;)

DSC04649

 

To enhance the relaxation, a chilled tau fu fa during night with a peaceful mind with some soft music would be great. Awww

DSC04631

 

But something is disrupting my peace. I layered my hair. No more equal length hair. No more curls at the bottom. And the hairstylist accidentally chopped off my fringe. Stupid bangs grrrrr =.= I need hairbands and hairclips to survive till it grows. Fml.

Documents

I want my hair to growwwwwwwww. =/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahha

yong yong said...

I know who you are anonymous bahaha