Saturday, May 08, 2010

Uncategorized

DSC00564The disgusting leftover of Subway by my friend which made the whole library smelt malodorously =.=

 

l I’m leading a healthy lifestyle! Don’t you people agree? :D

 

DSC00759The “P” sign which made my friend laughed one’s head off

 

 DSC00634Took this at the Immigration Department near Subang Airport. Reached there at 9am and I still couldn’t finish the renewal of my passport at 5pm. 500 over people waiting and I was gasping for fresh air inside the stuffy office. I could only sniffed the stinking odor of humans. Can the above be achieved? :S

 

DSC02110Reminiscence! I miss my old phone somehow =(

 

DSC02144This has helped me through the tough times since last week. ♥

 

IMG_4485=P

 

No more assignments for this semester! :D Exams are lining up. This semester is pretty fast and I just couldn’t believe I will be completing my 3rd sem soon.

Mother’s Day is tomorrow. I still don’t know what to get for her.  LIke previous years, I made cards for her. Due to the lack of time and the creative juice in my brain is no longer exist, I don’t think I will make for her this year. Perhaps I will get her durian since that’s her favourite LOL. Weird choice of gift I know but I really have no idea what she wants.

Till here. Have fun with the celebration tomorrow and have a great weekend!

No comments: