Sunday, May 09, 2010

Autumn’s Concerto

OK. I love to spend time doing unproductive stuff. If I were have to study, I will find some usual things more interesting than gluing myself to the book. Watching TV or even doing house chores. Of course,  just like modifying the template of my blog. Plus I’m having an online test this week and I’m not even studying. ZZZ.

Friends around me were obsessed with this Taiwanese show few months back but I had zero interest when they tried so hard to promote to me. Last week, a random thought of putting the series’s name on the search engine on You Tube. Beyond my expectation, I behave like a kid in a playground- being so excited to complete every episode as fast as I could. It’s addictive.

PrintVanness is great in this show. I’ve no good impression on him since he was in F4. This show totally gave me a complete 360-degree change point of view towards him.   He looks good in every angle in this show. His hair. His charming smile. His body shape. He speaks fluent English. I adore him! ♥ If course, the little boy in this show who acted the son of Vanness is cute. ♥ Overall, a non-Taiwanese series fan of me,  this show is a good story.

 

I love this sub theme. ♥ For those who have watched this show, I’m pretty sure they like this song too. If you haven’t watch this, do have a click on this song and perhaps you’ll like this song as much as I do. =)

 

Till here. Seriously, S.T.U.D.Y.

No comments: