Saturday, May 22, 2010

As Always :)

The main contributors to the horizontal growth on my face and arms:

 

DSC02206

 

DSC02203 ♥♥

 

DSC01064 ♥♥♥

Can you all please believe that I’m actually 48kg now? I think I’m gonna reach 50kg pretty soon. LE SIGH.

 

 

Yesterday, took the car for a snow wash. I behaved like a 5 yr old kid – was excited throughout the whole process LOL. 

DSC01034   

 

The next moment, I was forced to behave like an adult – the car went into the workshop as there’re nails in each of my 3 tyres. ZZZ. A foul play or just an accident? =.= Each of the nails was about 2 inches long. wtf.DSC00546

 

 

The next moment while jamming back to my house, a Proton Wira was dead in the halfway of the road and 4 females were trying their best to push the car. I actually laughed at them and they gave me back a stare =.= Aiyo I didn’t mean to laugh. It’s just uncontrollable to see something happening which was similar to my fate on the same day. :P

DSC01060

 

 

2 weeks of Hong Kong series mid semester tests which led me to have super huge & dark circles around my  eyes as shown on the left. 2 weeks of insufficient sleep due to few days straight outing, Thomas Cup mid semester tests which made me looked like a patient in Uni as shown on the right. Condition will be worsen as I have more outings study coming up next week. How la no motivation to study for finals at all. Finals will be starting 14th next month. It’s already….. errr 22nd now! :S

DSC01180

Hopefully I will start my revision study from the very beginning from Chapter one to final Chapter for all subjects soon.

P.S. I AM VERY BROKE. Debts, birthday celebration, outings.  :S Dot.

No comments: