Friday, December 25, 2009

Winter Solstice Festival

Eating Tong Yuen definitely reminds me of the end of the year. Let bygones be bygones and I am looking forward to the upcoming year! :D In fact this year's celebration was slightly different compared to the previous years. Besides eating 'tong yuen', I was the 'lampost' of the day. On Tuesday, my friend actually pulled me to celebrate her bf's birthday. In addition, I was the ONLY 'lampost'of the day. >.<

Around 10 something in the morning, after our prayers for the festival, Joyce picked me up and we headed to Jinjang to give a surprise to the Jinjang boy. The birthday boy was extremely surprised I doubt.


The cake and the present


The cake didn't look good due to the misshaped icing :S I can draw better than them I bet


The guy's mother cooked all these for the ancestors. We had a 'light' lunch at his house before we left


The couple who has "fu cai xiong" XD


2 hot girls went to your house for birthday celebration, be proud low ching yong :P

Our initial plan was to go to Pyramid. A sudden urge of snapping pictures using a DSLR made us headed to a park named Metopolitan near his house. The park and the lake are huge. I love the scenary. :D



A peace in mind

I fall in love with the lake :)


I fall in love with the tree too :)

To recall back our childhood moments, we went to play at the playground too. Compared to my olden days, the equipment now have more variations and have multifunctions.


Joyce


Low Ching Yong

I am very poor in riding a swing. Although my legs are not short, but my skills are limited. Teased by them non stop. Evidence are at below: ZZZ

Her legs are not long and yet she could swing quite high :S

Nothing else I can say


Damn it. I need help somemore :S
-
After a sweaty moment at the park, we went for a tea session. They suggested KTZ and without thinking twice I agreed. I just needed something that could quench my thirst at that moment. I went speechless when I saw this KTZ outlet.

Along the roadside!


This is really beyond my expectation because the KTZ in my mind is like something at SS2. I've never seen such KTZ branch along the roadside. In fact, this is the first KTZ outlet. It gave me a really big shock.






:D
-


Before ending this post, I want to share these 2 animations. The forever SweetHeart in our mind :)
-

Photobucket



Photobucket

The lampost of the day. Credits to Wong Kah Kei Joyce.

No comments: