Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid Valley on 17/12/09

Last Thursday, I went for an interview in Mid Valley. After that, photo time since Christmas is around the corner. The pictures are going to replace the words below. I don't have the patience and time to think what to write. I really got tonnes of things to blog in this case. In fact, this is a scheduled post. :)

The photographer of the day XD


At The Gardens



They're imitating my pose. The angle is too much already LOL




We're imitating everyone else's poses too ~




The trio XD




Ah Foo




Ping and Joyce




Ka and Joyce




Our lunch




See how rude are my friends :(




This is cute :D :D: D




4 of us




As mentioned, I am wishing for a tall, rich and handsome guy XD




4 of us again




I want a BIG christmas present!!!




Found this flower on a christmas tree and I took it off





I love this picture. My hand :P




I still think mine is the best picture :P




She is so tall




A final picture before we leave




We took a lot of pictures on that day undoubtedly :)


Tata~ More pictures on facebook.

No comments: