Monday, December 07, 2009

Heineken

I am always the one who complain to my mum that I definitely need a job this holiday. Due to my long winded and constant complaints to her, she came up with this convo with me for a few days:

mum: yy u want to work?
me: yeala!
mum: i will find u a job in a bank. I noe XXX. Ask XXX to give u something to do. blablablabla
me: NOOO! (Because I don't want to work for a 5 day week job, plus, I need a high pay salary for the job per day XD) To reject her, I had to blablablablabla
mum: ok, then u want to work as wat?
me: errr promoter? XD
mum: (her turn to blablablalblabla) because she doesnt let me to stand whole day for the job, but i only work for weekends! zzz

Finally, she gave up in persuading me. After a few days, my friend asked me to be the Heineken girl in Mid Valley. Without hesistating, I promised her. Plus the salary is quite high for a not so long duration. Yeah I'm done with 1 side! The next step is I need to persuade my next side, my
mum. :S

me: mummy, I got a job
mum: as?
me: err. mid valley, promoter, RMXXX per day. very good wan blablablabla
mum: err ok la. what brand r u promoting this time?
me: errr. hei-ne-ken

mum: @.@ beer ah? need wear wat? how wan? blablablabla

She thought I had to wear something like this in a supermarket. ZZZ


Actually, the uniform is decent enough to promote the brand in Mid Valley. The effect will be like this HAHAHA :P

So I tried to explain to her in details. Finally she agreed. While arranging the training session with my friend on the next day, this convo came up:
-

me: eh y u din call XXX XXX to work?
my fren: we're finding girls who are 21 and above and she's just only 19
me: *speechless* *numb* *a BIG sweat* I'm 19. ZZZ
-

My money just flew away in a blink of eyes. Le sigh.
-
Will be updating soon my next post! :)

No comments: