Friday, October 16, 2009

Get to know your mutual friends

During break at business law lecture,
-
Me: Your friend is so lc! Everytime treat me as invisible
Fe: Hahahaaaaaa. I will tell him.
-
The guy suddenly passed by Felicia ~
-
Fe: XX! *yelling his name* Hahahahaaaaaaaa. I got something to tell you.
XX: What?
Me: Don't simply say!
Fe: Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa. *ignoring me* I got something to tell you! Hahahaaaaaaaa!
XX: Faster.
Me: Eh don't la. Don't simply say!!!
XX: Lets go out and talk *commanding Fe out from lec hall*
Fe: Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. *standing up and making movement away from her seat, and she walked out*
Me: Pls don't tell him that! EWWW
Fe: Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa *all the way n ignoring me*
Me: Urghhhhhhhhhh. == Pls don't say that to him la. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
-
After break, she came back.
Me: WHAT DID U TELL HIM? DID U TELL HIM?
Fe: Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yes I told him. But I didn't mention your name
Me: Wtf? =.=' =S =(
Fe: Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-
The next day after the incident, we bumped into the guy a few times in uni. Whenever he talked to Fe, he waved his hand to me. He felt awkward, so did I. I laughed, and he felt even more uneasy. And it's pretty obvious that the guy knew it was me saying he's lc because he just waved at my direction for that few times. ZZZ.
-
-
I gotta feeling...
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

No comments: