Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fefe's 19th :D :D :D

A surprise birthday party for Felicia on Saturday night where we gathered most of her friends from Monash, Taylor's and even from her high school at her house. The party was initially starting at 7pm, so undoubtedly I planned to depart around 645pm to her house.
-
However, I got a call from Lynne, the planner around 3 something in the afternoon that day. Felicia's mom gave a ring to Lynne and telling her that Felicia wasn't willing to take her bath and was keeping an eye on what her mum was doing the whole day. Felicia's mum was unable to do the preparation and wanted a person to pull her out. So.... I was the one.
-
Picked her up and headed to KTZ @ SS2. I reached her house around 6pm but I was telling her I had to go home around 7 (since the party was about to start at 7pm). She began to show me the annoying look since I only asked her out for ONE HOUR. Kept mumbling in the car la she =.=". Yea it's too much asking her out for tea for only an hour. LOL.









-
Around 7.30pm, I was demanded to bring her home because everything was done. Giving a very lousy excuse that I wanted to pee in order to get into her house together with her. I don't care how lousy is that, but at least she believed. :P As always, I am the successful one in tricking her :P
-
-
And TADA! :D
-


Yelling all the way the crowd, so did the birthday girl.
-
After she got the surprise, my job was accomplished. She was busying entertaining her bunch of friends while I was busying gossiping and camwhoring! And of course, eating! :D
-

Steph

1st attempt, Felicia was on the left with Mel

2nd attempt, she stood between Mel and I


Lastly, she stood beside me. LOL.
(Mok Zuang Mei, I bet you're going to say the twin thing again @.@)
-
Bee Shin

Sopos as always :)
-
The BBQ~


The food......


Which made four of them eat till finger licking :P (Lee Ying, Kimberly, Wanji, Angie)
-
And so did I with the crabstick. (Kimberly, Linda, Hanyin, Angie)

The Indonesians with Fe :)
-

While waiting for the blowing cake session,

Gossip time! :D


Playing time!

The celebration wouldn't be perfect without cakes! :D

Cupcakes made by Kimberly, Lee Ying, Angie and Wanji

=)

The birthday girl was more like a star ~

Various emotions she did because most of us ignored her for 1 moment :P
-
I love this ♥
-
The organizer, Lynne

Group Pictures:
Taylor's


Monash
-
Well actually this photo is part of your present, but somehow somewhat I didn't want to include it :P Let me share it here then. Hope we have more pictures in years to come! :D Happy 19th Birthday Felicia Tan Pui Sze! :D

No comments: