Thursday, October 22, 2009

Demanding

A sudden plan to Pyramid this afternoon for lunch. We never thought of going out for lunch for this whole week since exam is around the corner. We thought of spending our long break to revise and revitalise ourselves with the lousy food in our cafeteria. Perhaps this afternoon was the greatest meal I have in this entire week so far. Moisuturising my tongue with Sushi Zanmai. :P
-
Finals are about to on. Next Thursday, Marketing. my schedule is to start studying that on Sunday. Following week after next week, Macroeconomics, Law, Money and Capital market. Frustrating. ZZZ. Yet I'm still procrastinating.


I want a crazy shopping spree after my finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want food!!!!!!!!! I want trips!!!!!! I want everything!!!!!!! 6th of Nov!!!!!!!! 55!!!!!

No comments: