Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Sien-ness

One week holiday is just flying off like parachute. I can't say it is fast or slow. Apparently there is no holiday for me as I spent 3 days completing my Accounting assignment. Stupid MYOB drove me to craziness. If you make a stupid tiny mistake, you have to redo all over again. =(
-
More to come when Uni starts next week. Econs, Business Statistics, Management, Accounting assignments. All runs in a cycle. Assignments will never paint off from my life =(
Owh ya, accounting presentation. =(
-
Yesterday, I woke up at 10am and realised nobody was at home. Slept back at 12pm and woke up at 6pm for dinner. I have been procrastinating after dinner till now.
--
Went back to Taylor's on Friday for the Award Ceremony thing. The more you want to hide something, the higher probability the something will be revealed. The whole gang knew I was there for award ==
-
Hmm I guess I shall force myself hitting the bed. Hopefully I will have more updates next week. I don't want my blog to die =)

No comments: