Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Oh-So-Nice Day

Such a nice carplate number

A bright fullmoon under Old Town Coffee Shop


Old Town White Coffee at PJ Old Town


Vending machine that Felicia loves the most in Uni
-
My day wasn't that smooth since this morning. During management lecture, I discovered my jeans suddenly gone wet. My pencil case, my calculator, my handphone, basically EVERYTHING inside my bag was dampened. Thanks to this:
-
I misplaced the cap of my water tumbler. Ish. This has caused my carkeys to malfunction- I couldn't open my car with the remote. Damn. Been wandering to the carpark for more than 5 times just to test whether the remote system will be back to normal or not. Yes it did unlock my car. But my car was automatically off in less than 3 seconds and the alarm rang like nobody's business. No choice I had to get my remote fixed.



Drove Hanyin's car to the nearest car accessories shop and one kind-hearted man fixed that without charging me. LOL. Very grateful to him. Of course, thanks to Felicia for accompanying me and Hanyin as well for borrowing her car to me. (I had to drive her car because she is afraid. Funny her haha) And WJ as well la. He was trying to help out by unscrewing my remote but there was no way for him to do that. (We don't have a screwdriver ew)


It's been almost a month since my official classes started at Uni. These 3 fellas are the closest one. So tata =P:


Nice pose WJ =P



Hanyin

Felicia. First time wearing SHOES in Uni. =P



After fixing my car, we went to Old Town near TBS.
Mel Wong: Yes we miss Old Town =D



Lim Pek Yee: My blog is not dead =P
Yay, holidays here I come! =D

No comments: