Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool

Basically, I have totally forgotten today is the 1st of April. I was not fooled by anyone and I did not trick anyone too. These days are so hectic and I can't even remember the dates of everyday. (Yap JS, you did not zip your pants hor =P)
`
I woke up automatically at 3am this morning and had a quick scan of my reflection on the mirror although I was still dizzy. The first thing I saw was: My both eyes are reddened. My left eye is SWOLLEN. 19 years in my entire life I have not been suffering this SWOLLEN thing on my eye. Immediately I went downstairs and patting my eye with ice. I am not sure if that works. After an hour, the swollen thing did subside a little but I have to go Uni with that condition =( The most saddening part is, the swollen patch was quite huge till my double eyelid has actually disappered temporarily gosh.
(According to Chan WJ, it's my karma since I said his eyes are small yicks! I don't believe that ew)
`
Felicia told me this during lecture: Eh I have never seen you in such condition. You looked so pale. Very pale. Your lips like colourless =( Yicks!
`
After class, went to Hanyin's house to scan some documents for my management assignment. Roaming at her house till 4 something and drove all the way home with my stupid stomach pain yicks! (Mel Wong sorry la, make sure you do not play futsal with 9 guys next time la okay!)
`
I am going to stay up late tonight and tomorrow for my management assignment. 1500 word limit and I have 1000 more words to go. Stop here then! =)

No comments: