Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by: MOK ZUANG MEI

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Classmates since Form 2? I think? =D

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Too serious about her work..


3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
150 bucks commission that she had given me =P

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
Err.. dunno la

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
It will never happen after all

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Curse her everytime I see her =P

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
The way she carries her bag =.="

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Smarter than me.. hahahahaha

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Slap her.. haha kidding.. I don't know..

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
A good friend? =P

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
A person who can't control my laughing

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Laugh for you life

13. What do you hate about yourself?
Procrastinating every minute

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Don't know..

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
I LOVE YOU haha

Ten people to tag:
1. Bee Shin
2.
Hew Zhen
3. Hui Shang
4.
Jo Jin
5. Jess
6. Melissa Wong
7.
Melissa Chan
8. Nick
9. Sally
10.
Steph

Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
No one.. But he's damn crazy about her dream girl =P

No.3 a male or a female?
Female

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
It's something tht would NEVER EVER HAPPEN

How about no.5 and 8?
I think it's impossible.. haha

What is no.1 studying about?
Same as me =)

Is no.4 single?
NOOOOOOO

Say something about no.6.
She's the only girl who makes me smile in a different way with her =)

PS Zuang Mei: Satisfied? Bluek

No comments: