Monday, September 01, 2008

No Bungalows at Bukit Gasing!!!

The residents in my neighbourhood didn't have the initiative to protest the building of luxury bungalows in Bukit Gasing.
Now, we have to deal with the consequences..
MONKEYS LOST THEIR HABITAT!!!
Okay, I am not so caring and animal-lover as well.

It's just that...............................

....................................................

..............................................

......................................

.................................

............................

.........................

....................

...............

While my family and I were seated peacefully in the living room,

My aunty yelled suddenly: MONKEYSSS!!!!

OMG there were more than 10 monkeys stood outside my balcony!
And the iron grilles of my balcony were opened!
The monkeys were trying to make an attempt to grab the fruits we placed outside for praying
Obviously I shouted like mad people..
The the unexpected thing was: My mum screamed like heck! And she ran away!
Hello! I should be the one screaming like mad and run! Not my mum! My MUM man!
Then my dad tried to be the bravo: Walked towards the balcony and shoo the monkeys away
He managed to show his virility.. The monkeys ran off.. =D

..
CONCLUSION: The building of luxurious bungalows in Bukit Gasing has caused the monkeys to come down from the hilltop to our place.
Issh..


Btw I went Mid valley again because my mum wanted to buy the bag she eyed on yesterday
She should buy that yesterday! Ahh women are always fickle.. =)
Met a lot of people in Mid Valley today..

No comments: