Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TAGS

Starting time: 11.33pm
Name: Tai Yong Yong
Sisters: -
Brothers: -
Shoe Size: 5
Height: 163 cm
Where do you live: PJ
Favourite drinks: Green tea
Favourite breakfast: Sandwiches
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yea
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen asleep at school: Definitely
Broken someone's heart: Not sure
Fell off your chair: No
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yea =(
What is your room like: Paradise
What's right beside you: Handphone
What is the last thing you ate: Mooncake
Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Those who never suffer from this really abnormal =P
Stitches: No. Thank God
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: NOPE
Like picnics?: I hate the heatwave, so definitely a NO
Who was the last person you danced with: Hardly dance
Last person made you smile: Err.. Can I change the question to LAUGH? A lot =)
You last yelled at: Melissa Wong
Today did you:
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: almost (Thanks to Felicia)
Miss someone: No
Eat: Yea
Best feeling in the world: Having the first relationship
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: No
Who do you really hate: hypocrites and backstabbers
What time:11.43pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Jumping around with my naive primary school friends
-Playing under the rain
-Watching TVB dramas with my family but I didn't really understand the sypnosis of the show
-Playing with the housephone by simply calling everyone
-Drinking Sarsi everyday (I am wondering now what so nice about Sarsi)

5 things on my to-do list today:
-SLEEP!!!
-Chat
-Drink more water
-Release all my anger
-Finish my tags asap

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Seaweed
-Chocolate
-Ice cream
-Chewing gum
-Mooncake (I am forced to eat since there're so many in my house swt)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-buy myself a condo
-an imported car
-charity of course
-give my parents a lump sum of money
-shop till I drop

5 of my bad habits:
-dreaming during lecture and tutorial classes
-sucking water from my tumbler =P
-addicted to a song for a really long time
-laughing damn loud
-procrastinating

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
-My aunty's house
-Hotel?
-Upstairs of a tyre shop -my place was flooding that time so no choice =(
-Hospital (when I was born =P)
-Duno la

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
-Sleep
-Online
-Watch TV
-Text my friend
-Hang out

I tag:
Sally, Bee Shin, Hew Zhen, Hui Shang

No comments: