Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bangsar

Yoyoyo! We had our Economics test this afternoon.
It was bad for me I can say. =(
I studied last night and I think that it was not that tough.
When it comes to the real scenario, the paper was far beyond my expectation
The calculation part for me was pretty challenging
I guess I need to strive harder in this coming mid-semester exam.
No JOKE

Mel, Steph and I were desperately finding shops that burn CD because we got to submit a CD for Moral in conjunction with the Independence Day.
Luckily the photocopy shop offers that service. We managed to hand in the CD after Economics test.

Owh let me make a recap of Tuesday’s outing.
The girls went to Bangsar for a shopping mania after college
Before that, we had our light tea break

The mango yougurt thing. I couldn’t remember the exact name for that

Felicia and I shared the dessert.
Can u guys figure out whether we were enjoying our dessert OR eating it impatiently? =D


Overall, it was a great outing. =)
Bangsar is the best place for girls obviously
We snapped a lot of pictures too when some of the girls trying the appliqués
I couldn't fit on the dress Mei Yee was wearing.. Issh wth..
I've uploaded some pictures..
No more referring to
http://mongnessme.blogspot.com =P

Till then! People, it’s getting serious now. Study!
But I will enjoy my Merdeka break before start studying. Wheee

No comments: