Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Over

Economics presentation is OVER!
It was a smooth sailing after all =)
I am glad to be the first group.. No burden now!!!
Due to certain circumstances, there'll be another group who has to present TWICE..
I don't know why, my group was selected as the lucky one!!!
I shouted on the spot: OH MY GOD!!!
Maybe Felicia and I were yelling like mad people, Mr Ang decided to randomise the picking again..
THANK GOD! And Thanks Mr Ang! We're not that LUCKY!!! Another group has to present =D



English class was fun.. we need to do a process writing based on the diagram we've drawn

Felicia: You're a "GREAT" artist man =P
I started the explaination..
I was stuck in the middle when I mentioned:
After the food is chewed, the food is entered to the...

...........................

........................

.....................

..................

...........

........

.....

Felicia told me: LUNGS..
Then I said that: Food is entered to the LUNGS..
Omigosh the whole class started to burst out laughing.. I can't help with that..
Even I myself squatted down like an idiot in front laughing like mad... swt
That's all for today.. tata =D

No comments: