Sunday, August 03, 2008

TAGS

I wish to complete the tasks since I have been tagged:


i) Tagged by: Melissa Wong

1.A picture of you at the most unique environment :Describe the environment:
We were waiting for some Taiwan male artists outside Times Square. We have waited for them for like: 5 hours? Gosh! Maybe artists are NOT punctual ALWAYS. Normal la.

2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike :
Waiting for Physics tuition plus playing with my friend’s nerdy specs. =)
Physics tuition+ yy hates Physics = DISLIKE

3. A picture of you with someone that means alot to you :Who is that person & What that person did to you before? My gang in the class. They added on colours in my life in SCIENCE 2. Miss them T.T

4. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth open) :

5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth closed) :

6. A picture of you with your lamest pose :
I don’t pose lamely. Oops!

7. A picture of you with a person that stands on the top of your heart :
I am waiting haha =P

8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff :
What are you with?
The pomelo’s skin on top of my head. My family says it brings good luck once I have that on my head. Yada Yada

9. A picture of you in white shirt :
Why were you wearing white instead of black?
No reason for that. White is pure perhaps? XD

10. A candid picture with you and your friends :
So imagine a picture with you here. Do you look good?
Do I look good? Haha

ii) Tagged by: Hui Shang

點名規則:被點到名字的要在自己的 Blog 寫下自己的答案然後丟掉一個你最不喜歡的問題在加上一個你自己的問題,仍然組成20個問題傳給其他八個人,列出其他八個需要回答問題的人的名字,還要到這八個人的Blog通知對方~你被點名了...被點名者不得拒絕回答問題,這八個人要在自己的 Blog 裡註明是從哪裡接到的,並且再傳給其他八個人讓遊戲繼續下去,不得回傳.
===============開始===================
00.问卷来自
Hui Shang
01.你認為分手後的男女還能做朋友嗎?
Yes. But it depends on who is the person
02.你相信一见钟情吗?你认为一见钟情会长久吗?
No. It won’t last long.
03.Is life more perfect with a partner?
I think so.
04.最害怕的是什麽?
A person who means a lot to me leaves the world
05.你最讨厌怎样的人?
Hypocrites
06.如果有不开心的事情你会怎么办?
Lock myself in the room and refresh everything that has happened
07.最喜欢的歌手是?
Err.. No favourite artists
08.你不喜欢怎样的女生?
A girl who betrays me by spreading all the secrets of mine
09.愛人和被人愛,哪一種更幸福?
To be LOVED of course. =)

10.你認為你自己是個怎樣的人?
Emotional and laugh at everything
11.如果可以回到過去,最想改變的事情?
I wish that I will never start my relationship with him. It’s just ruining my history.
12.愛情,親情和友情你最重視哪個?
Family always comes first, followed by friends and lover. But sometimes it depends on the situation whether friends come first or lover.. haha
13.忘記一個人需要多久的時間?
It takes time.
14.從小到大的夢想是什麼?
To get good results everytime. Because I’m very kiasu. LOL. But this conception is going to eliminate off once I enter a higher level of study.
15.Describe the meaning of Love in ur own thinking.
Wow a great question. But I don’t know how to answer that. Haha
16.你最喜欢的是什麽东西?
Handphone. It can do wonders. =D
17.你的小習慣?
Laugh non- stop. My nerve cells just couldn’t send message to my brain to stop the laughing. Gosh

18.說出平常你日常生活中最享受的三件事.
Internet, shopping, sleeping
19.希望是個有錢人,可是不幸福,還是幸福,可是沒有錢?
I wish to have a wonderful life with him although he is not wealthy. I can earn money on my own as well. But things aren’t so easy when it comes to reality. I doubt.

20.现在最想做的事情?
I want answers for my unsolved questions in my mind. Shall I go ask the person directly for answers? I’m wondering.. Hmm..

I should answer all those in mandarin. But I really hate to type the translations in order to get the exact Chinese word. So I just answered that in English. For those bananas out there, so sorry because you guys have to interpret the questions on your own. Haha
I don’t feel like tagging people. Don’t know why. Anyway my mission accomplished. =)

2 comments:

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

pomelo skin !!!
hahaha...
does it really bring u good luck ??
hope so ...

Sanze said...

Hey, thanks for answer my tagged yea! Keep in touch! I love ur answer as well, it make me understand u and know u better! Haha..I think we sure hv same characteristic right?