Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daily Routine

I have to do scanning, photocopying and faxing.

I have to answer phone calls.

I have to attend to customers.

I have to report to customers, dealers, marketing officers, managers and the head.

I have to search for files.

I have the responsibility to hold a lump sum of cash from customers and I have to bank in myself.

I have to be polite to all the clerks in order not to let them throw a tantrum on me.

I can’t afford to be away from the office even a day.

I don’t even own a cubicle in the office.

I have to bring my own pen to do my work.

I don’t even have a proper place to sit in the office pantry.

I don’t get overtime pay.

 

Hope all these commitments will bring me a better base for me to hop away soon.

2 comments:

Jayden Ang said...

r u working as a auditor or accountant???

yong yong said...

just in credit processing line in the bank. you?