Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Random Trip

Aloha! Ngekkk ;)


Well it's such a random day with my friend and I'm ended up in Metropolitan's computer lab now. Yes, Metropolitan - I'm quite excited actually as I've never been here after years of wandering in Subang. LMAO


Stepping in makes me refresh my memories in Taylor's Business School. The environment here is something like my college. The capacity is not huge and the structure is something like my college. In Taylor's, not to say every passerby is my friend, but somehow I feel the warmth and a one big family when I was studying there. Monash just won't give me such feeling though this is my third year studying there. Out of 100 passerby, only one of them is my friend, or sometimes sadly to say, not even one. Everyone deals with their own tasks and we hardly gather at one place for gossiping, stalking and laughing. Le sigh.

And a random thought, I'm going to end my study life soon. No goals, no plans, no direction. LE SIGH.

No comments: