Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life is fine!

I am actually updating my blog. It’s a Friday night! In other words I’m actually home on a Friday night since the completion of my final exam last month.

If there is still people bothers to read my blog, here is a little tiny update on my life.

I’ve been working in some freelance jobs after my finals and I was quite satisfied with my not tiny pay. Despite of the money factor I’ve stayed firm by not committing myself to be a 5-days week white-collar worker. However a simple ring could just change my life within a glimpse. I received 2 phone calls on the same day regarding my so called internship  which I totally never expected to get involved. I was so uncertain and doubtful on my firm decision mind set previously. =X

Decision making is the hardest when both choices I had are having potentially good career prospect after my graduation. Btw I only had half a day to decide because 1 of the choices required me to start work on the very next morning after my confirmation without any interview. Well, the conclusion, a pretty tough one, I’ve chosen to join Standard Chartered though the difference of pay is 600 lower than my the other offer. Don’t ask me why I really don’t know. LOL. The lousiest reason I will only give you all is, I’m having a major in banking & finance, so I think joining a bank would be better than entering a world-recognised logistics firm lol wtf. =X

 

DSC02887

My results for my last semester are quite satisfying. So nothing much to elaborate on that. ;)

Oh ya, this is just a 2 months project for my internship. So I will be free everyday after 24th of January. Remember okay people! :D

 

IMG_7069 Lastly, just to remind you people I’m still alive! XDD

 

Stay tuned! ;)

No comments: