Tuesday, September 07, 2010

=X

I’m running out of titles to put in my blog post. Once again, I’ve not been taking pictures on my daily life. So I can’t blog much about stuff that happened recently. Bare with me ok. Once I got the pretty pictures I will flood here with my craps and photos XD (a gimmick to let you all keep refreshing my blog LOL)

Call me Miss Outdate because I don’t keep track on those dramas beyond Hong Kong series.

 

I can be as “in” as this:

cbml560

 

I can be quite “out” as this:

IRIS_Korean_Drama_Poster

 

I can be very “out” as this” =.=

the-little-nyonya-1

 

A slightly relaxing week coming ahead as I’m done with 3 mid term tests last week. 1 more mid term next week and 1 first and last assignment of this semester due the following week after next week. :)

Good night ppl :)

No comments: