Sunday, September 26, 2010

It’s time to say

Hello world! =) 

My 1 week break has officially started! :D

People please PLAN XD

Snapshot_20100923

I strongly dislike my new webcam. Blurness, darkness, low sharpness, dull colour  you name it. =.=  I know someone is going to complain on me with my spectacles on. I look smart ok! :P

 

 

DSC03400

Around 2 weeks ago, I went for this CFA talk in our Uni. It’s an international professional certification for those who are major in Finance. It’s a self study programme and the passing rate in Malaysia is only as much as 20%. However, being a CFA holder is like a having a passport to grant you a better career.

 

 

DSC03496

Went Uni last Friday just to hand in my first and last assignment in this semester. :D  I am getting demotivated semester by semester. I only started my theory part the night before to struggle for 1700 words. Somehow I underestimated my ability. I managed to dive into my bed around 2 30 in the morning with sufficient beauty sleep :D

 

 

 DSC03509

It’s been quite sometime I didn’t  utilise my imaginative and creativity skills. I’m quite satisfied with  my masterpiece after all :D

 

 

DSC00404

Few years back, meeting up with friends will be usually at Kopitiam. Recently, meeting up with people will usually accompanied by alcohol. =.=. But ice will be my long time favourite, I miss ICE!  I miss KTZ!

 

 

DSC03505 Went for Gala Dinner organized by LEO last Friday.  A non-LEO like me went and supported as the purpose of this dinner is to raise funds for one orphanage home in Taiping. I got one lucrative lucky draw in return :D Thanks to the Leo Club of Monash! ;)

 

 

time

This will be a constant reminder for me to study….. After my 1 week break! :D

 

Tata! :D

1 comment:

thomas sabo charms said...

thank you for your saring,so happy