Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tell me why

New semester definitely takes some of my time to adjust my life cycle. It’s been long that my off day would be on Mondays and last day of schooling would be on Fridays. I have to face Monday blues with heavy tutorial works now. I’m so getting used to weekends with the “ooo ahh” feeling and only going to Uni on Tuesdays. Now I’m groaning in pain because Monday is coming too soon. Saturday is definitely a hectic day and I guess I have to fix every Sunday as Tai Yong Yong’s day – homely girl’s day :D

When everyone makes a  mistake, they tend to explain WHY and WHAT leads to the creation of it.

Most of the time, I will remain silent.

Some might think it in another way: how can we endure if we didn’t even do anything wrong? We should EXPLAIN.

Justifying ourselves to others by explaining and talking, spending a lot of time in our speech explaining ourselves to others. All these lengthy explanations will only give a temporary contentment to yourself. Yes, you won. Think deeply, what will we get? Nothing.

Ask yourself, why people misunderstand us? All due to the reputation that we created on our own.  There is no point explaining. Stop behaving arrogantly. Learn to be

AN ACCEPTOR.

We’re living in a world with sentient beings where no one is perfect.

 

Stop bombarding people. Some don’t really show the anger externally because they can endure. Some become speechless not because you’re right. It’s just that no point arguing with something which brings no result. I ain’t

A DEBATOR.

But this doesn’t mean I’m weak.

This is what I’m feeling right now. I wonder how long I can stand it if this continues. I don’t want this bond to break if I happen to throw a tantrum one day.

 

37234_1467339836455_1022311874_1393964_3402445_n

Monday Bluesssssss :(

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

second paragraph clearly represents the shit i am facing now. I too believe that silence speaks louder than anything else!