Monday, July 12, 2010

Finale :)

A friend of mine asking me to support Holland and I refused to do so. He said the biggest possibility I’m on Spain’s side is because those Spanish guys are hot. Undoubtedly, it is damn true after watching few matches of Spain in FIFA World Cup. They looked incredibly extraordinary absolutely superbly  impressively HOT during the finale this morning LOL :DDD

David Villa             David VILLA . Though he’s not as tall as other players but I still ♥♥♥

 

 

CasillasHot goalkeeper Iker CASILLAS. ♥♥♥

 

 

Sergio Ramos

Sergio RAMOS. ♥♥♥

 

Cese Fabregas 

Cesc FABREGAS. ♥♥♥

 

torres1   Though he’s just a backup, but I still ♥♥♥ Fernando TORRES 

 

 

 

iniesta

But you are the hottie of the day, Andres INIESTA ♥♥♥, the hero =)

 

fireworks

The end of FIFA. I ♥♥♥ SPAIN! =)))

No comments: