Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Pre Exam Symptoms

It’s already Wednesday. Less than 2 weeks to my finals. FML to the max.

I’ve been dragging like a tortoise to cover up 1 subject – 1 week? 4 subjects in total and the duration I needed in actual is 1 month? So I’m falling behind? I definitely couldn’t finish up my syllabus thoroughly and confidently? FML to the max.

I never had such feeling before in my previous big assessments. Very pressure like various sizes of stones putting tension on my brain. Very very stressed up. I have such stupidity that I will count how many pages of that Chapter containing as well as for my lecture slides before studying. However, It’s like a never ending chapter for all my subjects. FML to the max.

Always telling myself that I will have time to study. Procrastination kills. I only managed to study maximum 3 chapters in a day. I’ve been feeding myself to caffeine every single night just to stay awake. There was one day I felt tired right after my coffee ( too dependant on it and becomes immune to it?) FML to the max.

Recalling what I’ve studied is even more torturing especially when I failed to mention out to myself what I’ve learned and what I’ve memorized.  FML to the max.

Peer pressure is another fact that caused to my moodiness. Seeing my friends studying with brains and full of logical facts, le sigh. FML to the max.

People with stress will find a way to release it. Crying? Emoing? etc. I can’t cry. I failed to be a emo kid when comes to studies.  I couldn’t fall asleep for 2 nights straight due to worries. Driving to Uni early in the morning will my blurry eyes. Got honks and there’s even 1 day I had a super 99 lecture by a traffic police while I was using phone during driving. FML to the max.

This is the life of 2nd year degree student. FML.

No comments: