Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ihateyou

Before EVERY new semester starts, I will always tell myself that I have to pay attention on lectures, do tutorials and revise every subject frequently ( I have great motivation and initiative on thinking to do it). 

Before EVERY final exams begin, I will always ask myself why I fail to accomplish all these things (Time flies and due to stress and hectic routine and tiredness and never ending excuses).

Whenever I start studying for my final exams, it’s like the process of studying from A to Z. No recalling process as I’ve no idea what those subjects are all about. =.= Absent-minded or dreaming during the teaching process I can’t figure it out too. =.=

I just want 24th of June to come. This semester is really… very stressful.

Lastly. I HATE EXCEL SOLVER

excel-solver1

Oh ya, really lastly, all the best to whoever who will be having their finals too. (=

1 comment:

Yakub said...

Young, Your blog is very good and full of good picture. show yourself as your wish.

foods