Tuesday, April 30, 2013

.

Loving someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return is something that I can’t explain when you meet someone who gives you the comfort and letting you feel like she’s the best woman in the world.

Another contradicting view is neither I can explain, why do I dislike a person so much at that time being, when it’s not really a major problem recalling back what this person has done to me. I presume that there’s always a person you hate for no reason.

Those who are just passerby only casually stay in our heart temporarily and they will disappear from our mind as time goes by. A even more contradictive statement because they are not as meaningful as those people we hate. As least they people we dislike do have a place in our heart. Lol.

I’m happy that someone is always here for me, without even a surge of anxiety because he is always here for me. Always here for me. Lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are lucky :)