Monday, January 17, 2011

Teehee

Good morning folks! This isn't a joke that I am blogging here as early as 8. I am one of the few people in the office at this hour. Today is going to be my 2nd last day of work and I just can't wait for it to over due to lack of enjoyment during my long term break since November last year.
-
Working definitely gives me a light leading me to another path of my life. Wearing formal isn't as hard as I thought previously and I began to feel myself looking smart with it. =X Of course, I've gone through a deeper meaning of responsibility with the task I was given. Especially working in a bank. A single detail is just mere important and a tiny decision will lead to a huge consequences. A single mistake will let the whole team down.
-
Forget the formality and back to the reality. I've made some really good friends and they're just wonderful. They will never say no by just helping out in everything. The jokes, dirty secrets, juicy gossips. Those are the things that I will never forget.
-
I guess I will appereciate my last 2 days in Standard Chartered.
-
Good day people :D

No comments: