Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends

DSC02090

I have extremely interesting Mondays till end of my semester where the timing is from 12pm-6pm with only a tiny 1 hour break in between. My stomach starts to growl at 3 something and I have to feed myself by then =.=.

Being too smart in arranging the timetable is not good. Being a last minute person like me, I will only try to attempt the work on Sunday night. So apparently  I won’t have the time initiative to complete 3 tutorials.

This is not the main point. The most suffering part for me is the jam on Mondays. Going back in the evening during the fasting month is torturing. I’m groaning in misery. =.=. Usually it takes 15-20 minutes to reach my house. Now, 1 hour with no surprise. @.@

I really hate Mondays. =(

No comments: