Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uni is a place…..

I see a lot of public faces in Uni these days where I can’t even differentiate them. They all looked damn alike with the study look.

It’s like out of 100 guys, I see more than half of the same species in the population.

No offence. It’s just that to be very honest, they all look the same. THE SAME. It’s like having 100 images of yourself in Uni. The SAME. :S

nerd

Not only guys. Girls are having public faces in Uni. All with slim figures, long hair and with make up. Again, I can’t really differentiate them. AND AND AND, there are tonnes of girls who are slimmer than me. :S

Pretty-Hong-Kong-Girls

This means that, none of them is striking enough to catch my attention so far. Sad case. =(

The only thing I can do now is, go lectures, go tutorials, dream in Uni once in a while, library, that’s all.

Basic daily routine. =.=

And assignments for now! 3 major assignments to go this month. Get back to work now. Ciao.

No comments: